Learn the basics of hard surface sculpting in ZBrush to model and texture a medieval helmet using Cinema 4D and Redshift, with motion designer Dave Glanz!
You Will Learn:
• 3 different ways to import reference imagery into zbrush.
• How to set up a grid plane for reference in zbrush.
• How to block out the form of a basic helmet, and then re-topologize the sculpt using Z-Remesher.
• How to add a few simple hard surface details to the sculpt using the z-modeler brush.
• How to prep the model for export to FBX.
• Ways of exporting the model from zbrush directly into Cinema 4D.
• The basics of lighting and add textures to the model using Redshift for Cinema 4D, using the Redshift Material Pack from The Pixel Lab
If you have any questions about anything in this tutorial or have any requests for other sculpting tutorials, post them in the comments section and reach out to David on Twitter! If you created any cool models using any of these workflows, be sure to share it with me Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!