In this Cinema 4D & Adobe Aero tutorial, EJ is going to show you how you can easily export out objects and animated characters in an AR ready format for use inside of Adobe Aero to create immersive augmented reality experiences!
You Will Learn:
• How to prep your model for Adobe Aero
• The types of animation that can be saved to FBX format
• Importing 3d model with animation to Adobe Aero
• Applying custom animations inside Adobe Aero
• Recording AR experiences to share on social media
If you have any questions about this tutorial, post them in the comments section! If you created any cool animated walk cycles using this workflow, be sure to share it with me Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!