In this tutorial, you’ll get an intro to the Mograph Module’s Shader Effector in Cinema 4D and why you should probably never use the Random Effector ever again!
Topics covered include:
• Differences between Random Effector and the Shader Effector
• The many benefits of using the Shader Effector
• Using Mograph Color Shader to color clones
• Using an image to apply materials to clones
• Using the Loop Period to easily loop noise
• Using Physical Camera to create depth of field blur and Chromatic Abberation
• Adding Glows
If you have any questions about the Mograph Shader Effector in Cinema 4D, post them in the comments section! If you create any cool HUD elements using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!