In this tutorial you’ll get a little intro to the Time Effector and how you can use it to help automate animation inside Cinema 4D!
Topics covered include:
• Learn some Time Effector basics
• Combining the Time Effector with other Effectors to get variations of animation applied to objects
• Introduction to the R18 Voronoi Fracture object & learning how it fractures up objects
• Learning about Falloff Clamp functions
• How to create a nice procedural marble texture
• Utilizing the Random Effector for more organic, interesting animation
If you have any questions about the Time Effector or Voronoi Fracture, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!