In this tutorial you’ll learn how to deflate and inflate objects using Soft Body Dynamics in Cinema 4D!
Want to learn more about Soft Body Dynamics?
Topics covered include:
• Prepping Motext or any extruded objects for soft body dynamics
• Learn about soft body dynamics Springs & their settings
• Using Dynamic Springs to deflate our object
• Using an object as a dynamic collider body
• Learning about Collision Shape options
• Using Soft Body Dynamics Stiffness settings to inflate our object
If you have any questions about Inflating or Deflating Objects Using Soft Body Dynamics in Cinema 4D, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you make anything inflating or deflating using soft body dynamics, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!