In this Cinema4D tutorial, EJ is going to show you how to export out your 3D objects from C4D and create 3D posts on Facebook…even covering how to use Bodypaint to do basic UV editing & baking textures!
You Will Learn:
• How to export FBX/OBJ files & convert them to GLB files
• Using the new GLTF Exporter for C4D R20
• How to post your 3D objects onto a Facebook post
• Fixing material color issues on posting onto Facebook
• How to bake textures
• Using Bodypaint to edit UVs
If you have any questions about this tutorial, post them in the comments section! If you created any cool 3D Facebook posts using any of these workflows, be sure to share it with me Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!