In this #Cinema4D tutorial, EJ is going to show you how to export out your 3D objects from #C4D as GLTF/GLB format to use with AR animations apps like Adobe Aero & cover how to bake textures & basic UV unwrapping using Bodypaint!
You Will Learn:
• How to export FBX/OBJ files & convert them to GLB files
• Using the new GLTF Exporter for C4D R20
• How to post your 3D objects onto a Facebook post
• Fixing material color issues on posting onto Facebook
• How to bake textures
• Using Bodypaint to edit UVs
If you have any questions about this tutorial, post them in the comments section! If you created any cool Adobe Aero posts using any of these workflows, be sure to share it with me Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!