In this tutorial David Ariew will break down this scene I made using Physical Renderer in a previous tutorial and demonstrate how it compares to an Octane Render workflow!
Want to see more tutorials from David? Be sure to show him some love, follow him on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and leave some comments in the comments section & let us know about any Octane tutorials you’d like to see in the future!
Topics covered include:
• Converting Cinema 4D materials to Octane shaders
• Using HDRI images to light your scene in Octane
• Recreating non-compatible C4D textures using Octane Shaders
• Covering how different HDRI images affect a scene
• Brief overview of Octane render options
• Tips for optimizing your scenes render time
If you have any questions about HDRI Lighting Using Octane Render in Cinema 4D, post them in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!