In this tutorial you’ll get an intro to using HDRI’s to realistically light your scene using Global Illumination and Physical Renderer in Cinema 4D!
Topics covered include:
• Applying reflective materials using Reflectance Channel
• Using Ambient Occlusion for realistic shading
• Loading up HDRI images and applying them to Sky Objects
• Covering how different HDRI images affect a scene
• Learning how to use Global Illumination to use HDRI luminance information to realistically light your scene
• Brief overview of GI options
• Tips for optimizing your scenes render time
If you have any questions about HDRI Lighting Using Global Illumination in Cinema 4D, post them in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!