In this #Cinema4D tutorial, EJ is going to show you how to control soft body dynamic inflation simulations using R20 Mograph Fields as well as how to model seams! Huge shout out to Josh Edwards from Buck Sydney for sharing his workflow! Follow him & give him a shout out on Instagram!
You Will Learn:
• How to use Soft Body Dynamics
• How to Create Vertex Map
• Using Fields to Soft Body Dynamics inflation
• Fine tuning Soft Body Dynamics settings for better simulations
• Adding seams using Bevel Deformer
• Adding more cloth details using Deformers
If you have any questions about C4D Cloth or anything in this tutorial, post them in the comments section! If you created any cool animations using any of these workflows, be sure to share it with me Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!