In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to create a cool HUD scan line effect inspired by a scene in the live action Ghost in the Shell movie by using Cinema 4D’s Sketch and Toon!
Topics covered include:
• Covering Sketch & Toon effect basics
• Learning about the Contour Line type
• Using Patterned Lines to create dotted lines
• Covering Sketch Material options to create tech lines
• Using Sketch Style Tags to apply Sketch Materials to individual objects
• Using Material Selection Tags with Sketch Style Tags
• Compositing in After Effects to add Glows, Blurs & Color Correction
If you have any questions about Creating the Ghost in the Shell HUD Effect with Sketch & Toon in Cinema 4D , post them in the comments section! If you create any cool HUD effects using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!
To keep up with the latest Cinema 4D tutorials sign up to the Eyedesyn Newsletter!