In this 2 part tutorial, you’ll get a quick intro to using Spline IK to rig a cartoon character and how to animate a walk cycle in Cinema 4D!
Topics covered include:
• Going over the basics of rigging with Spline IK
• Using Spline Wrap for our arm and leg rigs
• Explaining and setting up IK Goals
• Describing key walk cycle poses
• Animating a cartoonish walk cycle
• Adding secondary motion to the walk cycle
• Setting up the walk cycle for a looping GIF
If you have any questions on Rigging and Animating a Character Walk Cycle, be sure to post it in the comments section and if you create any fun walkign characters, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!