Want to see more tutorials from David? Be sure to show him some love, follow him on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and leave some comments in the comments section & let us know about any Octane tutorials you’d like to see in the future!
Topics covered include:
• Learning about the inexpensive OctaneVR subscription option
• A brief overview of how Octane Render works inside of Cinema 4D
• Converting non-compatible C4D textures into Octane Shaders
• Covering Blackbody Emissions to allow geometry to emit light
• Overview of the Octane Node Editor to create slick Octane Materials
• Ways to reduce grain showing in your render with Light Sampling Rates
• Overview of Octane Camera controls and Depth of Field
• Using grunge maps from www.poliigon.com
If you have any questions about HDRI Lighting Using Octane Render in Cinema 4D, post them in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!