In this tutorial you’ll learn how to create dynamic springs using an often overlooked feature inside of Soft Body Dynamics!
Topics covered include:
• Introduction to the Soft Body Dynamics ‘Made of Clones’ option
• Setting up an Emitter to Emit Soft Body Dynamic Clones
• How to use a Tracer Object to create spline dynamic type simulations
• Tips for adjusting Soft Body Dynamic settings for different string viscosity
• Exploring the Dynamics ‘Expert’ tab to create more accurate sims
• Creating Sweep Objects to generate string geometry
Be sure to check out this awesome Nike Air Max 2017 piece done using Houdini that inspired me to try to figure out how to create the dynamic strings in Cinema 4D!
If you have any questions about Creating Soft Body Dynamic Strings in Cinema 4D, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!