In this tutorial you’ll learn how to quickly and easily create and texture mylar balloons using Cloth & Vertex Maps in Cinema 4D!
Topics covered include:
• Using the Extrude Object to create basic balloon geometry
• Learning about Cloth and how to use the Dresser options to create balloon seams
• Discovering the Dress-O-Matic and it’s functions
• Learning about Vertex Maps and how to use them as a layer mask
• Using Texture Mode to adjust and scale noise textures
• Fine tuning Vertex Maps by going over Vertex Painting tools
• Creating a reflective mylar balloon texture
• Tips for creating the nicest looking balloons
If you have any questions about using Cloth for creating mylar balloons, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you create anything using this technique, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!