In this tutorial you’ll get a quick intro to using Rigid Body Dynamics & create a fun logo reveal using dynamic spheres!
Topics covered include:
• Learn the some basic rigid body dynamics settings
• Learn what Collider Bodies are
• Using Emitters to emit dynamic objects
• Using an object as a dynamic collider body
• Learning about Collision Shape options
• Going over the Expert Dynamic Project Settings
• How to get rid of any object jittering
• Caching our dynamic sim to speed up our viewport
• How to light and texture our scene
If you have any questions about Rigid Body Dynamics in Cinema 4D, be sure to post it in the comments section! If you make anything using rigid body dynamics, be sure to share it with me on Twitter or in the Comments! Thanks for watching!
To keep up with the latest Cinema 4D tutorials sign up to the Eyedesyn Newsletter!